- Generic scientific library (JScience)
- 2D & 3D Finite-Difference Time-Domain Codes (JFDTD)
- 2D & 3D Finite-Element Method Codes (JFEM)
- 2D Mie Theory Code (JMie)
- 2D Poisson Equation solver (JPoisson) and 2D Rigorous Coupled-
Wave Analysis Code (JRCWA) were removed 7/2010. If interested,
send me an email, and if it readily accessible I will send it.
All of the codes can be downloaded free of charge by registering.
closely spaced 50 nm diameter Ag
infinite cylinders separated by 1
nm at 339 nm. |E|^2 is shown.
diameter Ag infinite cylinder at
|The Computational Physicist
The codes provided here are free under the GPL. If these codes are used
to obtain results to publish a paper, book, etc please acknowledge their
use with reference to their name (JCODES) and the website www.
thecomputationalphysicist.com. This is not required, but greatly
- Numerous cosmetic changes
- CV updated; Ph.D. dissertation added
- Old usernames and passwords made obsolete
- Old codes (v1) removed
|*** Note that no updates will likely follow for a while
(possibly a year or two), but access, etc. will continue to be